Pay Per Click Advertising
Pay Per Click or PPC is the practice of marketing on search engines with Paid Advertising or Pay Per Click (PPC), the most popular and successful of these being Google's AdWords. Search Engine Marketing, or SEM, is a form of Internet Marketing that assists in promoting your website, by ensuring that your site has maximum visibility on search engine results pages.
Google Adwords is an internet marketing product that allows advertising on the Google content network, display network and Youtube.
The listings you see at the top of any Google search, above the free listings, or down the right hand side of the Google search page, often highlighted in yellow, are paid and commonly referred to as sponsored links.
Why should you use Google Adwords?
- we can structure your ads to attract qualified leads, reach new customers and grow your business
- we determine exactly where and when your ads should appear
- we set your budget per day, and we can set a maximum cost per click
- we can access statistics to help with your SEO efforts and measure the impact of your ads
- there's no minimum spend, and you determine your maximum monthly budget
- we can pause or stop a campaign at any time e.g. when your business is closed for holidays