Our managed mailing list service takes care of your regular communication with contacts and clients.
Mail Works Managed
Mail Works will manage the entire process from set-up and importing your contacts database through to designing a professional customised email template. We customise the newsletter each month, embed the images, create the links, design any banners and slot in graphics and send the mail.
Need More Info?
Read on for more features or click here to send us an enquiry and we'll send you the rates and all you need to know to get started sending your newlstters.
Managed Mailing Lists and Newsletters
- Import your contacts from CSV
- Import existing addresses & data from a spreadsheet (MS-Excel) or by copy/paste
- Update existing list with additional data
- Automated list cleaning
- Powerful search tool to manage contacts
- Set up sending filters on lists based on contacts criteria and past mail activity
- Double Opt-In setup and management tool
- Custom fields enabled
Personalised messages and subject lines in a professionally designed mailing template will enhance the image of the company along with off-line marketing efforts. Email compatibility is checked to determine how your HTML renders in different email clients, i.e Gmail vs Outlook 2007.
Text-only versions of mailings are sent concurrently. Often companies fail to include a text-only version of the company newsletters or mailings excluding some recipients from benefitting from your valuable information, important announcements and product specials.
- Full WYSIWYG (Rich Text Editor) email editor
- Unlimited image uploads
- Image gallery and folder management
- Optional support for sending attachments
- Optional support for embedded images
- Multiple list delivery
- pload and save pre-created templates for future use
- "Fetch webpage" function to send web pages as emaisl
- Create Autoresponders
- Personalise messages and subject lines
- Auto generate text versions of HTML message
- Email compatibility checker – determine how your HTML renders in different email clients, i.e Gmail vs Outlook 2007
- Spam Rating tool
- Can spam footer including a complaints link to manage spam complaints
- Schedule your message in advance
- Message approval workflow tool
- Notifications on message statuses
Mailing and List Reports
- Track subscriber engagement
- Messages Sent
- Bounce reporting
- Reads and Clicks
- Additional read rates with inferred reads
- List Reporting
- Share reporting with others
- Export reports to PDF format
- Message Archive – keep track of your usage