A Maintenance Contract is a great way to ensure you give your website the attention it needs. It will encourage you to keep your products and services updated and write regularly for your website to keep the content fresh and you'll get your website edits and updates live within 48 hours.
Determine the possible frequency of your updates and select the option that best suits your needs. This is an application only - you will not pay during this process.
Terms of Service
- Web Workshop Maintenance Contracts allocate credits *1 credit being equivalent to *1 minute.
- Maintenance requests are submitted via the On-line Ticket System for efficiency of tracking and billing.
- Each ticket submission is assessed for complexity and duration and the client is notified of the credit usage via the ticket system.
- This is a pre-paid ticket-based system to facilitate turnaround times and no work will be carried out where there are insufficient credits.
- Credits are valid for each pre-paid 2 month billing period.
- Standard maintenance tickets will be fulfilled within 48 hours during normal office hours.
- Tickets submitted on Fridays, and any day preceding public holidatys, may result in work being completed the following Monday, or the first working day following.
- An urgent or same-day update request will utilise 60 credits and the client should ensure that there are enough credits available or request.
- A maximum of 15 credits may be carried over to the next billing cycle.
- You will be billed automatically each billing cycle untill Web Workshop is notified of termination of contract.
- The contract can be terminated by either party at any time with 1 week email notice prior to the next billing cycle.
- Credits remaining after termination of any contract by the client will be forfeited and no refunds will be due.